Sunday, May 27, 2012

characteristics of winners VS wannabes

Hello everyone out there chris peeters here with mentoring for free and juice plus i wanted to discuss some key characteristics that i have noticed between winners and people who just Want to win... AKA "wannabes"
The first thing i will say is that in order to win and succeed you have to have an undying why.. a why that will carry you through Anything, a nuclear holocaust, a tornado, a hurricane, anything.... the why that will make you cry as i like to call it. The wannabe on the other hand usually just brags about what he has already accomplished no matter how miniscule and insignificant to his or herself and i am not trying to seem condascending, i am being realistic. The key factor to remember is wannabes will become upset and pessimistic when they are met with defeat of any kind in any area of life.. they will begin to blame others or the state of the worlds affair for their problems, they will try to suck the life out of those around them who are happy and prospering in life.



Let it be known that the negative wannabe will do everything in his or her power to make you feel as miserable as they can.. Why? because their lives are a mess! and misery truly loves company. Do not let these people influence your positive energy driven mindset to deteriorate instead use their energy to only push yourself harder and farther.   I currently live with someone who is very pessimistic and negative... the reason being is he is a roomate and he helps me and my friend dave pay the rent. I have begun to learn how to ignore his negativity and i am continuing to build myself and build the mindset and life that i desire.. There is no such thing as "impossible" the word in itself contains the word possible!!! i will never give up on my dream of running my own business and owning my life both financially and spiritually! I welcome you all to share with me, grow with me and please give me feedback on what things in your life make you ascend and persevere against all oppostion.


Please feel free to comment as you wish and feel free to connect with me and lets join on the journey to success and positivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment