Sunday, June 24, 2012

My biggest "AHH HAH EUREKA" moment

hello everyone and in this post i want to talk about my biggest AHH HAH" moment and how it came to me in various forms throughout the past 6 years.. I had just come out a really horrible love affair and i had a really dismal and depressive look on life I let that dark black energy consume me and my every waking moment was just nightmarish.. Panic attacks, sleepless nights, Days of constant stress and it was like climbing a mountain just to get me out of bed in the morning to do anything.

I remained isolated for 2 years after i lost my wife. It was a total Meltdown for me.. But during these horrible nights of reflection i began to shift my awareness into the universe and ask it for answers to my situation.. I was then presented with the movie "the secret" from my karate sensei, and at the time Martial arts was the ONLY focus i had that pulled me away from the whirlwind of destructive and horrible thoughts that dominated my concious and subconcious mind..And i remember taking it home that night and watching it And it brought me to tears and although at that point i was crying almost every 2 hours because of how fragile of a state my sudden loss of my wife put on me.. This was different It was a cry of release and Joy I had finally found something that began to shine light into my mind and my soul.



The next couple of months were still difficult but i found myself actually beginning to experience joy again, the joy of just getting up and getting through the day with less and less pain was becoming so clear and habitual now that i remember feeling gratified and i would often look up into the sky and thank the universe for what it had shown me .. The joy of knowing that my life could change.. and that i can become a better, happier person, that i dont need to become consumed with hatred and depression.

I was allowing my life to be controlled by someone else! It was at that moment when the "AHH HAH" moments began to pour into my life. I began applying the principles and instructions i learned in "the secret" and i watched it nightly for inspiration and to remind me that i wasnt alone in this universe! i continued to persist and do what i learned in the film.. I then began researching the internet for others who shared this philosophy and who had very similar experiences to my own.. whether it was a love affair or any other Really bleak experience, I found a support group of people VERY quickly and again this was very helpful for me.. we exchanged stories and helped to inspire one another to greatness.

I then was asked about this "secret" because in group therapy i talked about the universe and the laws i was becoming aware of more and more each day. I was becoming a leader and it was at this point when i knew that i was destined for greatness.. I began helping people and guiding them to shift their awareness on themselves and what they were allowing into their minds.... They were more than greatful.. i continued to work with others in therapy for about 2 years.. But i needed to figure out what i was going to do financially because i was on welfare at this point and really needed to figure out my next plan of action.


I began researching Home based business opportunities and i looked and looked and found more of the same "heavy hitters" telling me how network marketing is a "sales business" and "if its to be its up to me" i then began looking for training and coaching programs online as well.. I came across MY LEAD SYSTEM PRO.. and realized it was a terrible scam and i wasnt going to pay 600 dollars a month for training and coaching.. so i sat down and began visualizing and believing that a better way would come to me and i continued to do this for about 6 months and low and behold POW!!!!

I got an email from a friend in michigan telling me about Mentoring for free and the way this program was not only helping him with the skills in network marketing... But helping him on a personal level because of the Wonderful Loving people who are involved with mentoring for free!!! And i looked into it and began communicating with these people and they welcomed me in with open arms... embraced me and told me that Success and happiness is a TEAM effort and that we cannot do it alone in this world.

I was so overwhelmed with Relief and gratitude that i joined them.. And to this day i am so happy to be involved with this group of friends who love me .. i feel like i have a real family and people who truly care and want my success just as much as they want their own.. Network marketing is a relationship-love business... Teaching and mentoring... it is not about numbers and sales.. People have to know that in times of complete isolation and darkness and saddness that someone out there is thinking of them... that someone cares... and will show them the way to ascension beyond the means of what reality has done to them to bring them into a state of total despair..Remember we are all in this together and it is up to us to change the world... !!!!! Here are the links to this wonderful group of people in mentoring for free


http://cpeeters.mentoringforfree.com
PTS http://cpeeters.5pillarstosuccess.com
PNS http://cpeeters.powerfulnetworkingsecrets.com
CTS http://cpeeters.colortosuccess.com
STS http://cpeeters.successin10steps.com
ST1 http://cpeeters.bigmlmlies.com
ST2 http://cpeeters.bigmlmtruths.com
ST3 http://cpeeters.bigmlmsecrets.com


No comments:

Post a Comment