Saturday, July 21, 2012

treating your spouse with love and honor

good evening to you all, tonight i feel like i should touch on the gratitude i feel for having an important female in my life that i cherish and honor .. Her name is nicole and she is 26 years old with one daughter..She has been there for me for over 2 years now and when i didnt have a car or a licence she helped me with my courier job Seflessley and without any expectations.. she is kind and gentle to me and honors me in everyway.. She never plays headgames or Demands anything of me, Yes she has expectations but who doesnt?

I think as time goes on people learn more and more about one another and they begin to feel like they Can show some expectations of the other person.. but all within reason of course.. I find that i am happier and feel more fulfilled than i would without a partner.. You see people in this day and age Do not do enough to appreciate the opposite sex... They treat them like pleasure vessels and nothing else. It is not fair for people to take something like Love and sex for granted.. Whether people admit it or not Sex is intended for spiritual transcendence.. NOT just for pleasure.. It is a way for us to BOND and become closer and more connected. I honor my girlfriend and her love and sex.  I am proud of being honorable and having principles of Monogamy and i believe in being with the same person forever... The knowledge of someone LOVING you enough to want to wake up and see you every day? love you everyday? have sex with you everyday? it is AMAZING and one of the best feelings a person can experience.. I wish you all well and i hope that you find true love one day as i have! thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment