Sunday, September 23, 2012

Proper attitude towards your partner

hello chris peeters here... Tonight i would like to talk about treating your partner properly and Maintaining the right attitude towards one another, I am learning the value of this because i am not always in proper spirits when im with my partner. I sometimes become snappy or take things out as a result of me having a bad day.  This is most troubling because it causes conflict of feelings and doesnt allow you both to grow closer.

I Also want to talk about communication, It is vital that you always communicate with one another, It expresses the trust and honesty in the relationship. If you cant communicate it may be a sign that you and her need some help, I am going to counselling so that i can correct the problems within myself so that i dont drive her away any further than i already have.. I feel terrible when i take things out on her. I am often so upset with myself that i end up in tears at the thought of being mean like that. I want to be as honest and loving of a human being as i can.. So i am going to get some therapy so that i can fully make that transformation.  I honestly believe that i have Some strong personal Troubles in me that i havent resolved and as a result i sometimes dont have control over my emotions towards her..



I want to change and i want to allow her to feel good around me, by working out all of the remaining negativity that has formed as a result of me holding in my feelings and by trying to deal with everything on my own.  I had a bad experience 6 years ago when i lost my first wife due to this problem only to a much greater degree. This is not to say that i have not changed, But i obviously havent changed enough. I can admit to my mistakes and want to do my best to change these mistakes into solutions to a problem that will only perpetuate itself and drive her away.  I would appreciate any advice from anyone out there who has dealt with These kinds of elements and problems in their own sexual relationships.. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment