Thursday, January 10, 2013

autosuggestion-the medium for influencing the subconcious mind

chapter 4- autosuggestion, the medium for influencing the subconcious mind.. the 3rd step toward riches

This chapter really highlighted for me the importance of our self talk, In order to direct the energy of our strongest desires into the universe we MUST learn auto-suggestion, The thought impressions on which we feed our sub-concious mind, We have to reprogram ourselves with fruitful thoughts and thoughts of abundance and gratitude, Nothing is given for nothing and if we are to become the people that others seek for an opportunity of success it is then vital that We learn to communicate with our subconcious minds.. Repeating my self talk daily has become increasingly important to me, and i am saying it More and more... I am noticing my thought patterns changing, my doubts are beginning to collapse and i am growing closer and closer to Not allowing any negativity into my mind, I resolve in 2013 to be closer to the fire in mentoring for free than ever.. to be consistent, persist, Practice my self talk more and more.. .TO follow up as much as i can and to continue to do the mental cleanse every wed.. and be here one year from now, and the year after, the year after, the year after and so on and so forth.. I am developing and my desire is so powerful and i am greatful because i have learned so much through this wonderful system, the people, the patience that they have with me has taught me to develop patience in others, not everyone whos going to download the ebook will complete the training, but me finding those 4-5 key leaders is whats most important.. and this is the way to do that, I AM never going to quit, and I AM never going to allow myself to get discouraged and I AM going to program my subconcious through auto suggestion, with my self talk every day!!! thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment