Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Chapter 12 the subconcious mind- the connecting link

I remember how my journey began 3 years ago when i was in a difficult and dark place in my life, and i remember looking around me and saying "wow is this really it"? "can my life get any worse"??? I was depressed, angry, hopeless and at such a low vibrational energy that i would blame everyone else for my misery ,i hated my friends, i hated my job, i hated my life... i was also on social assistance and Did not really care if i ever got anywhere in my life, and i guess i always knew to some extent that the results i was experiencing were a result of programming my mind with all of this toxic energy, and i always believed it was Someone elses fault, or some external factor that was causing this misery in my life... this book has been transforming me in so many ways... I am finally learning HOW to think not WHAT to think, I am isolating my negative thoughts more and more and transcending my emotions and beliefs into abundance and hope, and happiness... through mentoring for free i have learned to fight on, to carry on, to lead, to be inspired, to become more honest and sincere in my endevours. I have learned to treat people better and to take responsibility for my life.. to take ACTION and stop making excuses!!!! i am pushing myself and have re-ignited the fire within to achieve anything i want and to help others do exactly the same thing!! i want to thank all of you in mentoring for free for helping me to see the light when i dwelled so long in darkness!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment