Thursday, March 7, 2013

chapter 13-the brain

Enlightenment shall come to those who earnestly seek its wisdom and truth, it is truly an amazing feat when we all work together towards one common goal and massive results we never expected are accomplished! A prime example of this happening in my life were in times of real strife and defeat, I sought a group of people whos minds were all focused on the same goals that i had set out for myself, These goals entailed pulling out of depression and anxiety, thus i sought specific groups who specialized in depression and anxiety! and how to combat and cure these conditions,

To this day i am in the process of eliminating both depression and my anxiety which is often characterized by my own tendency to over analyze and draw conclusions that havent presented themselves yet.. I have seen myself undergo a vast improvement in both thought and habitual action as a result of taking part in this 30 day mental cleanse, by learning to be SELFLESS, within reason of course, and by being patient and persistent in my goals of building a successful business that will sustain myself, and everyone that downloads the ebook from me, I am very patient with my clients and i never push them to listen to the calls or send me their why, i plant the seeds and let THEM make the decision for themselves..

This is how ive learned whos minds are intertwined with my own goals and desires... its those who download the book, read or listen, then they do the skills calls, send me their why, Then they ask for the coaching call... THOSE are the leaders who i ask for in my self talks, Those are the people i WANT to be on my team so We can harmonize our minds and attract more of the same minded people who are network marketing Warriors who will never quit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment