Friday, May 17, 2013

chapter 8 of think and grow rich-decision


chapter 8-decision. Making a choice, its how we move through life, whatever and however. Any decision we make will carve a different outcome through time, every choice is a means to an end of some other choice we made before. I have mademany many decisions in my life, Some were good some were bad but the point is I MADE them myself. The decision to join mentoring for free was NOT an accident I was searching for answers and a way to create income from home, I joined many many training programs in my quest for knowledge and i was asked for money each and every time and i thought to myself " why are these people asking for money to educate me?" "do they not care enough about my success to help me achieve my own dreams and desires? I made the DECISION to keep looking for free education and training for what continued into about 2 more years and i was introduced to mentoring for free and i thought "no way whos really going to offer all of this for nothing? well i am proud to say that today i am a part of this system, this mastermind, these people.. Who are to me like a second family, and i WILL get to know each and every one of you as time progresses. I finally have found my path my desire, my obsession to be ALL IN, I want to persist, i want to plan, i want to believe, I AM MAKING THE DECISION to NEVER QUIT until im successful and even then i will continue to help people because being ALL in means one for all and ALL FOR ONE!
www.30daymentalcleanse.com
thank you to you all! i am greatful!
chris peeters--brandon manitoba

No comments:

Post a Comment