Friday, August 9, 2013

chapter IV of think and grow rich --autosuggestion

Chapter IV autosuggestion, the medium for influencing the subconcious mind.. the third step towards riches..  


Wow, where do i begin here? I have been through this life now for 32 years and everything i know, believe and do has be retained through Autosuggestion, Which indicates HABIT. I have learned how to talk through habit, how to drive through habit, how to play drums through habitual behavior.. So what i feel napoleon hill is talking about in this chapter is Commuincation with our subconcious minds through our positive SELF TALK.. in order for us to have the belief and Emotions that will put us in synchronization with the energies that become favorable to us.. WE MUST feed our minds Only the best emotions and thoughts, mixed with faith, desire, persistence, autosuggestion, Decision, Organized planning, the power of our mastermind, The sixth sense, and so on and so on.. 

Only by doing this we will ever as micheal has said many many times "when you own your mind you own your life" How many times a day did micheal do his self talk to rid his mind of the negativity his mother programmed him with? 1000 times per day and he began at age 5!!! So if micheal can become a millionaire, own a business, have a beautiful wife and family, And help thousands upon thousands of people with MFF, then i ask all of us with sincerity "What is youre excuse" ? Well i can answer that with complete honesty and say, I am THROUGH making excuses, I am THROUGH with living in lack and disbelief in myself or what i am capable of!


  Everytime i go through this mental cleanse i learn something new, I shed something old that wasnt ever meant to be there, And during this difficult time im experiencing right now as the result of the loss of my girlfriend It is ABSOLUTLEY vital that i keep on keeping on with my self talk, the mental cleanse and mentoring for free, and the conference calls.. I love being surrounded by people who dont judge me for my past, being in a group that is this supportive has saved my life! I appreciate you ALL and everything you do! i appreciate everyone who writes lessons and the knowledge i gain from reading these lessons.. you are all brilliant!!

p.s if you want to sign up with this brilliant mastermind group go to www.30daymentalcleanse.info
Also if you want to know what we do in mentoring for free please visit my facebook fan page at www.fb.com/coachchrispeeters
and if you want more information on mentoring for free i can give it to you!
thank you!
Chris peeters
204-574-6567
slipknot_560@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment