Sunday, September 1, 2013

chapter 7 of think and grow rich- Organized Planning

Chapter 7-Organized Planning the crystalization of desire into action... I have no Intentions of ever Quitting this journey i have begun, Each day That i now experience i Make sure I am taking action, Doing my self talk, Working on my fanpage, Doing the letters on facebook, I am helping people get trained on facebook as well, calling clients back to follow up. 

 Planning is essential for success , "I AM having fun attracting and sponsoring black diamonds AND loyal customers into my business easily and consistently through education and teamwork"  I have felt A huge shift inside of myself as i Continue on this journey with mentoring for free, the mental cleanse and this wonderful mastermind group.  "A quitter never wins, and a winner never quits"  When i found out that i could own my life , the idea of that seemed so Outlandish to me Because of my programming, no one ever told me that i could own my life and my mind,  I know i have to continue to Push on forward, doing my self talk day in and day out,  Because quitting will always overtake the people who are not prepared to have success!  I would like to thank you all for your input and your lessons! Take care!!

Chris peeters

No comments:

Post a Comment