Tuesday, July 15, 2014

my personal lesson plan for chapter VI of think and Grow Rich --Organized Planning-

Wow, What can i say about this chapter... I Feel like its Micheal Dlouhy reading it all over again... Pretty much everything this chapter covers is all about leadership, and Having your plans of action organized! I have Printed out a daily schedule for myself Reminding me what I do each day.. And i apply different tasks to each day... I have made plans to go out and join the gym as well so that i can Form connections and new relationships with people who want to be healthy.. Thus I can then bring up some products that i use that help me each and every day With my health

Napoleon Hill also discusses the qualities and essentials of Having a mastermind group.. Because One cannot accumulate a great fortune without the co-operation of other minds and people... True leadership requires being able to take action and responsibility for yourself and your followers.. However it is not up to us as mentors to diaper and babysit our people ... Once someone joins us in our vision and dream, It is up to them to Do what the leader instructs them to do.

 We can plant the seeds, But it is up to the recipient to carry out the Tasks and Instructions that we give them. There is never an alliby for a leader when it comes to Permitting failure and excuses! We must have WHATEVER IT TAKES to make it in this vision and goal that we have! A winner never quits.. and a quitter never wins... this universe will only award those who truly Never believe in failure, mediocrity and scarcity... For these things are always TRANSIENT in nature.  Reality is always temporary and through personal development and Staying close to the fire we can Surmount everything if we are True leaders!!!!   

Chris peeters
Brandon Manitoba  

P.S if you want to learn how to own your life, I can help you... We can all Learn how to Ride a bike, You can learn how to work a smartphone, Well you can also learn how to Own your life and Build the income from home of your dreams!!! Here are some links to reach me as well as A link to our Free Ebook Success in 10 steps

www.cpeeters.bigmlmsecrets.com---Link to our free Ebook success in 10 steps

www.30daymentalcleanse.info---Link for our 30 day mental cleanse where we can help you own your mind and your life!!!

https://www.facebook.com/damian.c.peters --Connect with me On Facebook!



No comments:

Post a Comment