Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My personal lesson plan For Chapter 15 of think and grow rich "How to Outwit the Sixth ghosts of Fear"





What a memorable morning i had today... I was doing my Paper routes and There is a Customer in particular that i deliver to and she lives here in my home city Shes a nice lady and is usually in her garden doing various tasks that gardening requires, And We usually chat it up for at least 5-10 mins so i have built some rapport with her and  this morning i didnt see her outside and i thought hmmm this is a little bit odd? 

 So i decide to walk up to her door with her paper in my hand and i ring the doorbell and she answers and we both greet one another And i saw her carrying a bowl with some Wet cat food in it, I said "Hey you have cats thats awesome! I love cats!"  and she replied " Well yeah but one died last july" and she hung her head kind of low and i went on to consolidate her and i said " Yeah i know how that feels its tough to lose a pet"  And i said " Hey ive got some good news for you!"  So i Opened up her paper and i Flipped to the classified ads and i said " Hey check this out! Someones giving away kittens!" And she said " Well id love too but ive only got about 12 years of my life left!" 

 Well, Let me tell you  Hearing that news come from her indicated 2 things to me...number 1 She was Developing a stronger sense of trust with me and Number 2 She was going to die with her music still in her! So i didnt know what to say but it didnt matter because she said "Hey chris you know ive been thinking of getting a ferret! and i said " Oh awesome! Yeah just so your aware they require alot of Cage maintenence" she then said " Nah id let it go loose in the house!  

We both shared a great laugh and i said "Well i gotta go now and deliver to the rest of my customers and we both wished each other a wonderful day!!! I got into my car and i instantly thought of The monday leadership skills call and i said to myself " Man I wonder if that woman has ever looked in the mirror and said " I LIKE MYSELF"  And if so... has she ever said "I LOVE MYSELF" and truly meant it?  I have been doing this exercise myself now each day i look in the mirror and i begin to say " I LIKE MYSELF"  Of course i eventually want to be able to say " I LOVE MYSELF"!  

Hill talks about the 6 ghosts of fear in this chapter and how to outwit them, Likewise on the monday call some more amazing nuggest began to fill this thick skull of mine and i thought about all the things Micheal was explaining about his recent trip for his network marketing company etc etc.. and I am Becoming aware of my ego more and more.. And i am learning that my fears are always based on uncertainty and criticism.

The ego is the minds need to project the  " I" ME" SELF IMPORTANCE" complex over anyone who challenges us or Presents us with a Criticism that threatens Our perception of ourselves.  Well like micheal says  "IT IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS WHAT ANYONE thinks of me!  "THE ONLY business of mine? Is what I THINK OF MYSELF!  why in the hell do i care what anyone says about me? its my dang ego man and I know that Micheal and the rest of you have all noticed my growth and i will continue to grow.. !! with self talk and  Staying CLOSE TO THE FIRE and the wonderful energy that makes up this entire mastermind group!



No comments:

Post a Comment