Thursday, September 18, 2014

My personal lesson plan for chapter I of think and grow rich "Thoughts are things"




so a new beginning with chapter I -thoughts are things- Well, ill be 34 this sunday and another year in my life has concluded.  I have been having a week of ups and downs with my emotions because i am still without my soulmate and i find myself coming back to my self talk more and more, and I ask myself "am i doing it enough"  

I will admit that i dont say it quite as much as i should be! those Negative thoughts of doubt and lonliness creep into my mind and i end up feeling sad.  Ive  come to realize that i need to be WHOLE and content with myself before im going to be able to make anyone else happy who ends up being my partner.  

The great challenge of personal development is the journey itself, there will be pain through growth.. I know that i have to completley move on from my past and my regrets.  Mentoring for free is helping me do this,  I feel good at the end of the day when i realize that i have been balancing the scales of the old me, with the wonderful person i am turning into through this mastermind group of people.

 Edwin c barnes had nothing to start with when he went to the Orange new Jersey to go into business with Thomas .A. Edison but he let NOTHING stop him from achieving what he had come after because it was what he THOUGHT that made his dreams possible, He never quit and had the burning obsession to win.  I know that in order for me to achieve all i have thought i too have to have the burning obsession to attract my soulmate and be ready for her. 

chris peeters
Brandon Manitoba




No comments:

Post a Comment