Saturday, October 4, 2014

M-L-M & Boy Scouts‏





ll be sometime in your life you've read or heard the Boy Scout Oath:
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
I think it's a good model for a netw0rk marketer, too. Next time you read "Success In 10 Steps", consider what you read and how you'll build your M-L-M bus1ness in relation to the Boy Scout Oath. I bet you'll have one or two Ah-HA! moments.
To build your own big income in M-L-M, the people you sponsor will need a constant stream of hot pr0spects. I can help you do that for them, and for yourself. For details, call me at 204-574-6567 or hit reply right now and send me your name, phone number, and the best time to call.
To Your Success,
chris peeters
204-574-6567
PS: . Remember, there are only two things in life ñ reasons and results. The first one doesn't count.
If you haven't yet downloaded the ebook, here is the link:


No comments:

Post a Comment