Thursday, October 9, 2014

My Personal Lesson Plan for Chapter IV -AutoSuggestion


Me and My Niece


What Radio station are you tuned into? Is it Clarity or confusion? Your thoughts are reflections of everything you have experienced, Memories are formed Through Experience that Embeds itself into the neural pathways That contribute to our HABITS. Memories and Habits are products of the Same thing , Self Administered stimuli, Napoleon Hill Speaks to us in this chapter about the power of auto-suggestion and how we have to become Success concious.. Negativity will become like a mental forest fire if we allow it to! 

Culmination Of Positive habits and Emotions is only Created by Self Talk And Cancelling out the chatter that Bombards us everyday, Whether it be people in our lives, the television, The radio or the newspaper.. BLOCK IT OUT people!  Remember you are your own master.. our minds have the ability to attract The most positive experiences by  feeding it Desirable Food , OR by neglect the most negative experiences By Feeding it Garbage!  


I am learning all the time.. I remember WHY Mentoring for free and network marketing has entered my life, There Is fire inside of my soul that can never be Extinguished Or Compromised by anyone or anything... MY why makes me cry and i KNOW i would Survive a nuclear Holocaust... my why is the most powerful driving force  I have ever conceived! There is a power In this mastermind that Cannot be Duplicated or Emulated! We have everything we need here In mentoring for free


Chris Peeters
                                                                              204-574-6567



No comments:

Post a Comment