Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Chapter 9 -Persistence-






Wow, I must honestly Reveal to all of you that persistence is whats Kept me here for the last 3 years! it is officially My third year here with Mentoring For Free and I gotta tell you guys its been one Hell of a journey with Each and every One of you! 

You have all been of such an Incredible inspiration to me To keep on going, To keep Plugging in, To keep Reformulating my Strategies to Get ebook downloads, I am also proud of myself because I have also now seen the incredible legend of Network Marketing Mr Tom "BIG AL" Schrieter!!! for the SECOND time!  What an incredible feeling I got seeing Him this October 20th/2014 At the Hampton Inn in Winnipeg Manitoba!!! 

I also Got to visit with Roger again!  We are Becoming better friends and Roger is a very humble and Giving person. I have also Enjoyed Learning from Roger as well. There is No better place for me to be, To grow, Give, Inspire, Lead And follow Than this wonderful Place!!!

 Micheal And Linda Dlouhy, With the help of Mr Richard Dennis Had a vision, They wanted to Give their Skills and Success to other people who want to own their lives, These incredible Leaders have Done the hard work for us, They have done the Technical work, The research, The Tireless hours of Learning What works and What doesnt!

 
Week after week, year after year they Guide us, The coach us, They care for us, They love us... Why would we want to go anywhere else to learn Network marketing, personal development and The Skills to become a leader and The human being that everyone will want to be around and be in business with!  

Chris Peeters
Brandon Manitoba

No comments:

Post a Comment