Saturday, November 29, 2014

My Personal Lesson For Chapter 11 Of Think and Grow rich


Wow, I have an Abundance of Sexual energy and emotional energy, Hill talks about using our Sexual Desire as a tool to channel that level of emotional energy into our creative imaginations. This faculty of the Mind Serves as the HIGHEST point of our emotional and physical Vibrational energy... I have to be careful to harness my Desires and use them in a constructive manner.

The courtship of success is not much different than the courtship to win a females attention. it is Magnetism That draws people to us, This
Emotional energy is What can Make us Truly stand out from the crowd and Rise to leadership. I am working harder and harder to Harness
My emotional energy As much as I can at this point in my journey.  I know that My Desire for Physical Expression will come to fruition as well as i have a new female in my life, She is absolutley incredible and We are Falling In love.

 I have Learned How to balance My Sexual and emotional Energy between her and my business, I have also learned that when i say "I love you sarah and i want to spend the rest of my life with you" That I Damn well better mean it, The same can be said for all whom i help with our ebook and The mental cleanse, as well as our 10 free skills calls per week. No excuses, No matter how i feel, I will progress and I will do everything in my power to Love Sarah and the people in my business with all of the emotional energy it takes to Create and Nourish the influence of Building Relationships.

Chris Peeters
Brandon Manitoba Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment