Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Goals For 2015!

Wow, 2014 was quite a year for me!  I experienced Many Ups and Downs But hey! thats How we learn and Grow as people!  I Took Action and Grew my business Quite a bit, However Not as much as I would have Liked to, Well thats ok too! I am Learning the principles of "The Slight Edge" By Jeff Olsen! 


I have Made a Promise to myself for 2015, To be as productive as possible In terms of Getting Ebook downloads, Blogging, Following up with Clients, Doing my Self talk daily rather than Only Somedays during the week! I also Will make a Valiant effort to Avoid thinking of Depressing memories in Regards to My past Relationships with women! I know I am worthy of Love!

My New Wife Sarah Thaneya Is From The Philippines and She is Absolutely Incredible, Shes beautiful, Loving, Caring, Intelligent, Soft and Loyal! I know in my heart that I was meant to meet her As I have never met Anyone Quite as Remarkable as her in my life! 

My Beautiful Wife Sarah

I have Also been Assigned to Host the Mentoring For Free Colors Training calls now to Which has been an Incredible honor and I have Enjoyed it very very much! It shows that Micheal Dlouhy And Ken Klemm Believe in me as A leader to Handle One of Our most Important Skills calls in Mentoring For Free.  People From all over the World Join in on Our 10 Free Skills Calls Each week And the Value we offer is Incredible! I benefit From every call we host and The Value is Astounding and No one else Out there has what we have to offer and we do it all for free! 

One of the most Important elements of Success for me has been to Make A task List Daily and Follow it, Practice it and Stick to it, Doing this Increases your persistence and Conquers procrastination! Excuses Just permit Failure and if you Really want something bad enough Then your Desire and Determination in your Daily Actions better be 100%  You are your Most Valuable Asset! it is up to YOU to decide How much you want to be Successful! Now with that success comes patience, and The Desire and Obligation to Balance Your abundance by helping as many people as possible Achieve Their Goals and Dreams as well! You damn well better make sure that You understand this! Network Marketing is about PEOPLE helping PEOPLE! 

The more you help Others get what they want then the More the Universe Gives to you in Return! This is Known as the Law of Balance! When We give From the heart We open the Chakras and We Put Ourselves in a Better Position to Receive! Remember that there is no such thing as Something for Nothing!  If Your going to Build Big in your Network Marketing Business then you Need the help of many people working together as a Team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment