Wednesday, February 25, 2015

my lesson plan for Chapter 8 Of think and Grow Rich -Decision-


Chapter 8 Decision "The mastery of procrastination" the 7th Step Towards Riches!

"Do or do not", "There is no try" Famous Words From a Funny Little Green Character From A Science Fiction Film Called "Star Wars" but you know something? its SO TRUE. If your going to Make a Decision to Become Successful then you need to Put all of your Effort Forth, Your Desire, Your faith and Your Organized plan of action to work! DO IT NOW!  Take Daily actions, Write or type up a Daily task list and FOLLOW IT, Doing this will allow you to cultivate the habit of success! 

why wait? Are you going to Sit around and wait If a Hurricane is striking or some other Natural Disaster? Well No of course not! You'll be Up, Packing, Moving, Planning and Doing everything to AVOID the Chance of being harmed by the hurricane right? You need to have this same Attitude in LIFE and in BUSINESS! Opportunities Are knocking and the Choice to ACT or NOT to act is entirely up to you!

I was quite tired when I arose from bed today for my Delivery Job.  During my Job today i was saying my Self talks, I know have 3 Emotionally charged ones that I say all while im Working doing my Deliveries And I thought to myself, "You know Chris you Could go home and sleep for a few hours and then get up and do your tasks on your list" I then thought About The Monday Feb 23/2015 leadership Skills call and hearing Bob Shoaf and Micheal Dlouhy talking about Leadership and What it takes to become a Leader.

  Leaders Dont Sleep until noon. Now generally I dont Either Because I cannot or I would Lose my Job.  I am Going to begin Going to bed EARLIER at night so then when I arise at 5 am for work that i am RESTED properly! See how that works? I am making the Decision to stay up TOO late, usually going to bed around 10-12 midnight!  When I got home This morning I said to myself "NO I am not going to Nap and Lose 2-4 hours of Productivity! I WANT TO OWN MY LIFE! I can sleep when im dead!!! (Just a bit of Humour there no negativity Intended ;)  So My conclusion in all of this is Quite simply That if I want to Own my life Well I certainly have to be Taking action and Following my Organized Daily activity List and Practice GOOD sleeping habits! The early bird Really does get the worm!!!!



Chris peeters
Brandon manitoba Canada
Chrispeeters8705@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment