Wednesday, March 4, 2015

my lesson plan for chapter 9 of think and grow rich -Persistence-



Chapter 9 persistence, The 8th Step Towards Riches.

So what does it mean to be persistent? Well for me it means Never Stopping, Never quitting, and never accepting defeat. Its a state of being, Mindset and Application. It is following a plan of action and sticking to it! It involves Participation in the 30 day mental cleanse and all of our mentoring for free calls! It always begins with the Burning desire to achieve something, It could be anything you want Not strictly nor limited to Network marketing success! 

IT can be  Something as simple as better friendships, Relationships and an overall sense of well being and purpose! To me it also represents Finding out who you are and what makes you ,YOU! Its all aspects of your being, Your activities, Words, Deeds and beliefs Must all be synchronized with persistence. What I feel inside of me personally is That persistence is to KEEP GOING and going no matter what or How i feel that day, Moment or hour.

 There are people out there who need me, Who want to be around me and Who wish to follow me! I am growing into a leader therefore quitting is simply not an option! It is only a matter of time and Growth in my skills and Application of these skills before I am At the top of my game Both in Life and in my business!   Leaders dont quit Just because they might not want to do something anymore. For me a leader has Definiteness of Purpose and Longevity! They have a personal responsibility And a Charter of ethics that They must follow! Well I must say that I have FOUND that definiteness, I have Found ME and I want to help others so that I can leave a legacy! Greatness is only great in my eyes if it can be emulated and Applied by all whom seek it!!! 

Thank you to you all!
Love and appreciation
Chris Peeters


No comments:

Post a Comment