Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Desire--the path to which all achievement is reached

Desire, the path to which all achievement is turned into physical reality.. My ability to think and process thoughts and form ideas in the ether of my mind is a great gift that i feel has been given to me by the universal conciousness from which my thoughts originate. Since all thoughts stretch across all time and space isnt it then probable that whatever we can think about and focus on with keen pulsating desire can then Become reality?

I have found this to be true in many forms throughout my life. Both in a constructive positive nature that produced amazing results that were beneficial to my life,  and ive also experienced the dark side of desire..  Negative outcomes that were destructive to my life, This was all formed out of my THOUGHTS.  Now that i am monitoring my thoughts carefully, i am replacing my thought patterns everyday with positive thoughts and mastering the beliefs of knowing NO limitations!!! The climax of this chapter really hit home with me and i had a breakthrough within myself.


The story of napoleon hills son Being born with No physical ears and how he was NOT going to accept this reality of his son NOT ever living a normal life, He tought his son to be a dreamer! to believe so powerfully that he would overcome his affliction and to persist to find the way to make this desire a reality It was then later discovered that a device that when attached to his sons skull where his ears would have been, would allow him to hear! This desire was transmuted into its physical equivelent Through belief and persistence! This is a prime example of how when a man desires something with so much belief that NOTHING will stop him from accomplishing it.

Desire outwits mother nature when it is keen, definite and when the dreamer knows NO limitations!!!  Never scorn a dreamer, for they are the ones who make everything you enjoy today a reality!!! Nothing man made or in nature herself would exist without desire!!! Burn passionately within yourself and believe in the possible, and dont for one second ever believe the naysayers who scorn such ideology for they do not know of the great power that lays within every man, woman, and creature on this earth and in this universe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment