Saturday, September 8, 2012

the Importance of youre Why!!!!

My big WHY

1. To succeed and feel alive and Achieve anything i desire
2. To change the world through education and success training
3. to become completley independant and free.
4. To rise above mediocrity and stay above the lines
5. to change my attitude towards certain things so i can live a stress free life.
6. To learn and grow and Attain knowledge growing a successful business from home.
7. To take care of my mom and fiance IF needed.
8. To spend 300-1000 dollars without any hesitation.
9. To truly awaken my own inner potential and achieve complete emotional serenity.
10.To educate, coach, guide and mentor those who want personal success and freedom from the man.
11.To change peoples lives...
12.To create success footprints that can be followed by anyone!
13.to help my girlfriend achieve her goals and dreams
14.To take my girlfriend on a vacation.


These are my reasons for my why being so important to me! Now the purpose of this blog post is for you to gain some insight into Formulating youre own why. What is important to you? What do you want out of life?

Let me tell you that Belief and desire are the Most important factors in Attaining what you want. The burning desire within you must be so powerful that you will Persist through every challenge that you encounter! Youre why must be Powerful enough to Pull you through even a Natural disaster or world war III so to speak. Another important factor is that you BELIEVE you deserve success! It is also vital that you have NO agenda and are willing to Give your help to others selflessly and Lead by exmaple... Teaching and guiding them while building a true friendship.. It is up to you to work with the natural laws of this universe if you want to truly succeed.. Remember success is in the footprints you leave for others to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment