Wednesday, November 21, 2012

the brain-a broadcasting and recieving station for thoughts

the brain is a marvel of creation, in itself the brain was created in order to connect all living things to the ONE cosmic force of this universe, Everything in our awareness is a result of creation, that creation is driven by thoughts!! it makes sense to me as an individual that if i am to become a true leader and to inspire other people then i must monitor and control my thoughts very carefully and be cautious of what i am indeed feeding my subconcious mind!!

If  i am allowing poisonous toxic thoughts to reach my subconcious on a consistent basis wouldnt it be true then that my people who are in this wonderful existence with me be victim of those same thoughts as well.. through my actions and reactions to those emotions associated through those thoughts i would be infecting other peoples minds and lives by my what i am projecting, I have come so far in the last year and i am beginning to see the importance of the mastermind group in the 30 day mental cleanse and how we all benefit one another! and how it is essential for us as leaders to always be listening with our hearts and Minds to our followers and only allow true believers of these principles to be in our lives!!! for these are the people who will help US in mentoring for free change the world and truly inspire and show people HOW to truly become More in order to earn more and DO more!!! thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment