Saturday, December 22, 2012

building your desires!!!

This is an amazing book full of the principles to achieve success and our inner most desires.. This is the book that my mastermind group read and we discuss the various chapters every wednesday. The 30 day mental cleanse has been very helpful in my journey of personal development! I have been on an amazing journey while ive been here on this earth for 31 years.. i have seen alot of amazing things and experienced alot of amazing things.. I have also seen the darkside of existence and i was very swallowed by darkness for a long time.. But you know something? i learned SO much about myself and the inner workings of my mind.. i also suffered from severe depression and anxiety attacks and i realized that i was doing it all to myself. In the year 2009 i decided that i had enough of misery and letting lifes circumstances rule over me.. I began taking tai chi and Learning meditation.. i began reading self help books and learning about the law of attraction through the movie the secret.. I was also a student in Martial arts and started to really realize my true potential.. I still have times where i see the darkness and wonder if life will grow and change for the better.. but i always come back to myself and say "ITS ALL WITHIN ME" I CAN MAKE ANYTHING HAPPEN THAT I DESIRE TO HAPPEN.. These principles are KEY if your life is going to change... IF your not willing to do the work and your not willing to CHANGE your belief systems? then DONT DO IT... DONT waste your time if you dont believe in these principles... i can tell you now that if you do not apply these principles your LIFE will stay on a cycle of Repetition and Routines... if your happy with that? so be it.. I AM NOT happy with that therefore i am making strides to IMPROVE everything inside myself... I am becoming a master of my life and its a lifelong journey.. BUT a very exciting journey all the same... Comment as you wish... AND BE ALL IN... NEVER GIVE UP... keep going even when it seems like its pointless and any obstacle you encounter will be DEMOLISHED...

http://think-and-grow-rich-ebook.com/
Http://30daymentalcleanse.com
http://cpeeters.mentoringforfree.com

No comments:

Post a Comment