Wednesday, December 19, 2012

desire-the starting point of all achievement

I have ascended beyond what i use to be, What i Use to think and what i use to believe, During my years as a younger man i always THOUGHT that things just happened the way they did without ever really stopping to monitor my condition or situation, I kind of lived in a Blur if you will. I went to university for about 4 years and got a degree in botany and psychology was my Major but i didnt get my degree in psych. I spent alot of time drinking, smoking pot and having sex with numerous women, I think at the time i was so overwhelmed by how friendly women were becoming towards me that i lost alot of my focus on my studies. After i left university I Worked various jobs and did various things to make a "basic living" and took care of myself quite well, But something inside of me wasnt happy.

I knew that i had great purpose and ability i just had a hell of a time finding out what i was supposed to be doing with my life. So i kept on doing the same thing, working the same jobs becoming more and more board with life, But through this i Started to gain a vision of what it is indeed that i wanted to persue and Do with myself! I then set out on a quest with a Deep seated imagination, mixed with faith and persistence to find out everything i could about building an online business. I spent 4 years researching, digging, and finding out what companies were what, how they paid their people and what the business models were, Of course to no avail. I gave up as most of us would and just shrugged it off and said to myself "meh its only network marketing" Well years later here i am, Wanting it even stronger, desiring it even more and Learning HOW TO THINK not WHAT to think! and i have mentoring for free to thank for this! Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment