Tuesday, December 18, 2012

thoughts are things

I remember being young and first learning how my brain and thoughts worked together, I was around 11 years old and i remember when the super nintendo entertainment system was just launched, a friend of my moms at the time brought it over and i was astounded at how good the graphics were, the gameplay and the sound!!!! we played super mario world which was released in 1991 and i fell in love with it instantly.. It was at THIS moment that i said to myself and KNEW IT 100% that i WOULD have a super nintendo, I began to visualize having it and the feeling of going into the store and purchasing it with my very own money!!! i began a paper route and doing various jobs for people, Shoveling snow, etc etc.

My mom also was willing to help me pay for it on the condition that i would Get a job to earn money to purchase it! Well i remember being so excited and happy like i was so in tune with an energy form that i couldnt identify when i was a young boy. A couple of more months went by and i had the money to get it!! i went to bed that night and had Trouble sleeping because i was so excited and i knew that my intense desire to have this had finally come to pass!!! I woke up the next morning so happy that i was crying at what i had achieved!! it was then that i had the first insight into how and why thoughts can be so powerful!!! and that my intense desire for something can push and drive me to do ANYTHING !!! today in this time in my life i am applying this same energy that i had when i was 11 years old! KNOWING so intently that i would get that game system and that i would do anything to get it!!!! thank you to you all in mentoring for free for continuing to inspire me and help me see my vision of success

No comments:

Post a Comment