Thursday, March 28, 2013

chapter I- thoughts are things

well i have begun a turning point, my current girlfriend and i may be seperating due to personal differences.. Now my initial reaction has been reacting with fear and negativity, But the lesson im getting from this chapter is that I can master my mind so that i can recognize this as an opportunity to move on and meet a new person who will most likely be alot more condusive and positive and supportive to my decisions and my goals and reasons for doing what i do. I have tried to make this work for 2 years and she can never apologize for anything she does, there is no reflection on her part in the relationship and why we are becoming disconnected.. i try and communicate with her and she doesnt take me seriously.. she feels i make excuses for Not wanting to move in with her, but my reasons are very valid.. she can be very mean, controlling and sets ultimatums.. she has mocked mentoring for free, the mental cleanse, and has tried to tell me that i cannot make a living off of my business. I obviously love her because i have seen her through all of this and still continue to love her.. But i feel strongly that this love isnt as reciprocal as i might have come to believe.. if anyone can advise me on this matter i welcome it.. id really appreciate this..

chris peeters
facebook-damian chris peters

P.s Here is a link to chapter I of napoleon hills' think and grow rich.. you can go and download this chapter! you wish!

http://mffaudios.com/tgr/Ch1_-_The_Man_Who_Thought_His_Way_Into_Partnership_With_Thoma.mp3

1 comment:

  1. Enviroment is very key to your success. Following your heart and mind can be very challenging as there is logic (mind) V.s. the heart (desires).

    But when we bring both into agreement and align the body with what both want.....Great things can/will manifest.

    You have to come to the desciion and make the choice to do what you want to do and feel. I know what I would do but it is your life to live and be strong in.

    Stay in peace my friend :).

    ReplyDelete