Tuesday, September 24, 2013

chapter 11-The mystery of Sex Transmutation, The 10th step toward riches

Sexual energy is my most powerful emotion i feel, I have had alot of women in my time and i always felt in my most creative states of mind when i was with women sexually, Now little did i know at the time that this energy could be put to a more productive form of channeling by using my creative imagination. I now vibrate With sexual energy when i am Writing my blogs, Sending out letters on facebook, Calling clients to follow up Or enrolling people to join me in my business as either a customer or distirbutor. Tula rands writes in this chapter About confidence and how the more action we take in our business the more confident we become, We can walk up to people and talk to them and engage in a conversation with them without coming across as arrogant or sounding like we have an agenda! Learning how to focus While using our sexual desire as ENERGY will enhance our concentration and allow us to remain Steadfast no matter what obstacles may appear in front of us. When we vibrate with love, sex, romance, enthusiasm, faith, desire, hope and prosperity the possibilites become not only possible but automatic and chosen. I realize that my success requires not only daily actions, But belief in myself and this mastermind group and everyone who downloads the ebook from me! Mentoring for free Has been such a huge breakthrough for me both mentally and spiritually that it is making all the difference in the world AND combined with the 30day mental cleanse I am becoming a strong leader and i am gaining Humility, patience, Love and Faith in everyone who i come into contact with! Chris peeters Mentor with the servants heart 204-574-6567

No comments:

Post a Comment