Sunday, September 15, 2013

Chapter 10 of think and grow rich- The Power Of The Mastermind

When we are going for something in life Its important to remember the Power of many minds coming together working towards ONE common vision, Thus working together in Energetic synchronicity. This occurs Every wednesday in Mentoring for free The 30 day mental cleanse Has been A godsend for me, Every call Has been transforming my mind because we are all connected to the source of creation Now you can label that source whatever you want, Call it the universe, call it god, call it buddha, It really makes no difference, Last night i was out walking and just taking in the night air because it was a beautiful evening and Recently as i have told you, i Have been going through a break up and During this time, And i have finally began to see the Light so to speak, On the Coaches corner mastermind call this past weekend There was alot of discussion about Spiritual counsellors and the importance of meditation and consulting with your spiritual counsel as well as This mastermind group. I walked around and Just felt the breeze on my face and Felt the calmness of serenity coming over me and i Looked up at the sky and began saying my self talk over and over "I AM Having fun Attracting And Sponsoring Black Diamonds And Loyal customers into my business easily and consistently through education and teamwork. I have finally figured out why nicole as been removed from my life, and it is a result of my own personal growth and Development, She has become threatened by my push and drive for success. Micheal even mentions in success in 10 steps That people will become threatened when you make a serious push for success Because their lives are a mess and misery truly loves company! One of my spiritual counsellors is my late grandfather Who i really had a close connection with, he was a great man and He always supported me in life. I began to speak out to him and asked "Grandpa I finally understand why this has happened and it is because A woman who does not support me in my new journey or in my business has no place in my life" Anothet golden nugget i got from the call is that when we are doing our self talk we are Affecting everyone around us! Why? because we are all connected to the Source of creation as i mentioned before. It all makes so much sense that we CHOOSE our thoughts wisely, Just as you wouldnt eat Mc Donalds crappy food every day, So why would you feed your mind negative puke thats going to Drag you down and Make you miserable? STOP IT! and remember that In order to make More you have to Become more!!!! Warm regards Chris peeters Brandon Manitoba

1 comment: