Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Chapter 1-Think and grow rich-Thoughts Are Things

The vision of ones own success, where does it all begin? It begins in what we tell ourselves over and over again, The thoughts that run through our minds constantly Must be of a Constructive Positive nature, Only this will transmute our energy into a productive Force which will bring our desires into Physical Reality, We have the ability to visualize what we want BECAUSE we can have what we want. I have been Practicing my self talk more and more as time goes on, I have years of negative programming to erase and Reprogram myself with positive Constructive Thoughts and Beliefs so that i can have a successful relationship, Achieve Happiness and build my business so i can become wealthy and help people in my life. I want to inspire others to achieve Success and help them change their thinking so that One by One this world becomes a positive place that i can be proud of saying im a part of.


 I WILL believe in myself and Constantly Push myself forward with my burning desire to succeed and be happy in Every area of my life. I have begun to understand that we truly have No limits other than the Limits in which we Impose unto ourselves. I know now that Nothing can discourage me IF i build my mind with the thoughts and beliefs that i need in order to change everything to what i want! Self talk is crucial, I NEED to say it more than i have been. Do or Do not, There is no TRY! I want to thank micheal and linda for everything they do and continue to do as well as all of you!!!! IF you want to Know more about mentoring for free and the 30 day mental cleanse then click on the hyper links, I promise you will grow into the leader that you need to become in order to Build your income from home! -chris peeters- brandon manitoba Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment