Sunday, October 13, 2013

chapter 13-the brain a broadcasting and recieving station for though., -The 12th step towards riches-

Mother nature is a wonderous thing isnt it? Have you ever noticed that No matter what kind of human interference She always Reproduced and revitalizes herself? Look at every blade of grass, Or every tree, Every ecosystem in this world Can regenerate itself, I make reference to this because This tells me that every form of energy in our universe is connected to every other form of energy.

 The Human brain is exactly the same and is a prime example of Creation and synergy with all other forms of energy, Including but not limited to a connection with all other human brains, and this means that our thoughts go out into the Ether of the universe and can be drawn upon by other thoughts which would explain how humans influence other human beings. There has been a phenomenon thats been going on since Human beings formed communication through words and expression, I am referring to the phenomenon known as Psychics, For a long time people have been skeptical and People have thought of Pychics as scammers or Professional liars, This is entirely unfounded, However there ARE scam artists out there that Identify themselves as psychics, BUT they are not,


This however should never put real psychics into the typical stereotype of "Scam artists" just because of a few Bad Apples! Think and grow rich by napoleon hill has been an amazing discovery for me! I know that in order to make more in my network marketing business That i have to become more, I need to become the Leader People Want to be in business with.

 We have to control what we feed our subconcious minds, Because not only are we affecting oursleves BUT whether we know it or not we are affecting those closest to us With our thoughts as well, A perfect way to begin changing your subconcious thoughts and habits and emotions is to craft your perfect self talk And Always remember that we all have bad days and there are situations and Circumstances that Will bring you down, Trust me i know these things! But one thing i can promise all of you is that We are here to make a difference, And my calling has been answered with Mentoring for free And i am on the path to my own success and I can help others become successful which is the highest reward for me... I hope you find this blog inspirational and Motivating. Contact me directly Chris peeters 204-574-6567 Morbituous@gmail.com Facebook-Damian chris peters

No comments:

Post a Comment