Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Chapter II-Desire the first step towards riches!

Chapter II-Desire- The first Step toward riches. So if Edwin c barnes could come off of a train looking like a tramp, And his thoughts in his brain were those of a king.. And he was determined to be the business associate of the great Edison then i have to ask What is your excuse? I have Felt a dramatic and huge shift in my conciousness and in my behavior in the last 2 years, I no longer make excuses to permit as aliby's in my life. The White hot burning desire has Taken over... my own personal obsession with owning my life has become the dominating thoughts and Daily actions that i now take in my everyday life.. I do my self talk everyday, i follow up with clients every week,

I attend the calls and i am Constantly enivisioning my success in every area of my life. I have also recently met a new love... Her name is Camila Silva and she is probably the most beautiful woman on the planet. I met her while chatting about metal music on a fourm, We hit it off INSTANTLY and talked for about 2 weeks and BANG! we have begun to fall for one another. She currently resides in Brazil and the distance Doesnt even factor in for either of us, We dont consider it a limitation but rather an opportunity to grow closer by Making sure we Both DESIRE to contact one another daily and all throughout the day, I have decided that i WILL have her and nothing will stop me!

 Distance is nothing more than a stepping stone to getting to know her better and learn more about her and pay special attention to her. I feel that it is also a way for me to appreciate her more because she is far away right now, But as long as we love one another we will never be far apart! I apply this same belief system to my business, my mentoring and coaching and in developing rapport with new clients who download the ebook. I believe in myself so strongly that i no longer allow any excuse or thought of failure to permit itself as an excuse to quit or give up.

 I know i will hit obstacles and barriers throughout this journey, But in no way are these obstacles or barriers going to detour me from attaining any of my desires! In this chapter Hill talks about the great warrior who brought his soldiers to battle and then burned all of their ships behind them.. as the soldiers watched the ships burn they heard their captain speak "we win or we perish, and they won" Only a man who is ready to recieve and Win Does so... A man has to be READY to yield the prices life will willingly pay for those who choose to accept success and allow their desires to become Burning obsessions!!! with NO DOUBTS in their mind!!!! I want to thank you all for your continued support and help with me on this journey we are all on! Take care Chris peeters

No comments:

Post a Comment