Monday, November 11, 2013

Living my life In the Now and designing it for the future

I am living my life in the present tents, Only by doing this can i truly take the steps necessary to achieve what i want and be READY to recieve It. I am designing my life to be Full of abundance, joy, Prosperity, happiness and Belief. The journey i have decided to take has Given me the Strength to persist and Believe in myself Believe in my business and Allowing me to attract the people that i want to have in my life.

 I am thankful for what i have now and i thank the universe for giving me what i have recieved and achieved so far, including my business, the people In my life, My new girfriend Camila, My friend kareem, my friend ron who have also joined me in my business..

I also am so thankful for marsha sortino Who has been like a second mom to me, I am honored to know and be learning and masterminding with such intellegent, caring and loving people that i have Attracted into my life through Desire, Faith, Belief, and my willingness to open my heart and my mind and be ready to Go forward and Propell my life and Business to the next level,

 I am becoming stronger and More confident in my abilites as a leader and mentor as well as a friend to everyone in my life And everyone who has yet to come into my life, I will continue forward each day and wake up Thankful and Happy for what i already have! MY faith and Desires Are Shaping my beliefs and through self talk and continuous participation on the calls i AM becoming the leader and friend that people want to be In business with, I will become more in order to make more! I want to thank you all in mentoring for free, i want to thank the universe and i love all of you!! Chris peeters Brandon Manitoba

No comments:

Post a Comment