Thursday, April 17, 2014

My personal lesson plan for chapter 9 Persistence

Chapter 9-Persistence, The sustained Effort necessary to induce faith,  The 8th step towards riches.. For me persistence means Everything, It is the Elixir of my life I know that i cannot accomplish my dreams without it! People have to learn that in order to achieve Their dreams they must possess the Desire, faith, Decision making ability and a definite Purpose which are all critical to Persistence.  Persistence must also become a habit, And how i began to Build the habit of persistence Is through taking constant daily action to improve my situation and Grow internally, and become successful Creating the income from home that will allow me to travel, Spend money without blinking an eye, give money away to causes i believe in, Give money to friends and family and help out in every way i can!  

I have been so happy since i have found this wonderful program and friends i have made since I have joined Mentoring for free,
The changes that im noticing have astounded me and made me a more tolerant, Humble Loving caring person. I know that an attitude of humilty, Respect, Consideration and The willingness to learn HOW to listen each time there is a colors call.  I am applying these principles in my everyday life and I am now getting along with people better and how to feel where they are coming from and identify with them! All of this was learned through persistence! Getting on the calls, Staying close to the fire!!!! I will never quit my journey! If you want to change your life then you need to Download our free ebook success in 10 steps by micheal Dlouhy
http://www.cpeeters.bigmlmsecrets.com/---our free ebook
http://30daymentalcleanse.info---Our personal development program
Http://30daycleanse.com---30 day mental cleanse registration page





Love and appreciation
Chris peeters

No comments:

Post a Comment