Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My personal lesson plan for Chapter 9 of think and grow rich "persistence"

Chapter 9 -Persistence- The 8th Step Towards riches.


This week i had some Trials i was facing, Over the weekend i found out that certain things at my Job may be changing and I wasnt sure if i was going to sustain my employment, Was i going to keep my job? Over the past couple of weeks i have been talking with more people, And alot of these people are customers on my Courier routes. I know i already have a great rapport with these people so I would ask them "Hey im just curious but do you have any health challenges?"  they would respond accordingly and make a Decision and we go from there of course.  Tom big al schrieter teaches us  We are not in the health and wellness industry, The insurance Sales industry  Or Whatever niche your in when it comes to network marketing We are in the business of Solving problems and getting people to make a decision When it comes to those problems.  Because of my Persistence i have now accquired to more customers and im also getting a new distributor to join me in my business.


Now, because i was facing potentially Losing my Courier routes at the time before i knew for sure what was happening which i later would come to find out that there were no problems and i still had my primary job! WOW what a relief! i was so happy and thanked the universe for Responding and taking care of me.. i did however go to Robins donuts/241 pizza which i had applied at for a job a few months earlier and I told them that i was still seeking employment! I walked in the door and told them this and BANG i start this other job on saturday @ 4pm! So if i had procrastinated on WAITING to see if i still had my original job i would not have Known for sure if i had an alternate source of income If i needed it, NOW i have 3 sources of income!  I will only be working at 241 pizza part time however, But because of my persistence in going in there each day to get robins coffee and speaking with the people that work there daily i created a Favorable Rapport with the staff that work there! And now i am more relieved than i was 2 weeks ago! PERSISTENCE PAYS OFF.. DONT PROCRASTINATE!!! make your decisions Promptly and Swiftly and the universe will respond!!! Thank you to you all in MFF!!



P.S if you want to know how we can help you change your life, then i urge you to take action 


and download Our Free Ebook Success in 10 steps  So you wont get left behind!
Chris peeters
Brandon Manitoba

No comments:

Post a Comment