Tuesday, July 15, 2014

my personal Lesson Plan For Chapter V of think and grow rich ~Specialized Knowledge~

Chapter V- Specialized knowledge, the fourth step towards riches... The essence of specializing in knowledge is so that we may help everyone that raises their hands to us and says "Hey im tired of living a life that someone else is trying to carve out for me" Those are the people who also want to specialize in Knowing and learning to be the leader that can change and impact lives all around the world.

 For myself its been a Everchanging process of Learning, Doing, Planning, Reviewing, And Adjusting, It involves what we always stress here in this mastermind group and that is "LISTENING" and "SELF TALK" , Another key element that i have learned is the importance of having NO AGENDA at all... The only agenda which we should have is the One to share the ebook, training and personal development and fellowship of this perfect alliance of harmony and Love here in this wonderful mentoring for free group!!!  

I must strive hard, Push hard and encourage and Empower others to take action, and Know in myself and trust in the universe that This Specialized knowledge that i Gain with mentoring for free Will Nourish me and Help me to nourish and Inspire other people to Grow, Push, Prosper and Take the plunge into the Person that were supposed to be! The freedom to believe in a life that is one full of promise and glory, A life that everyone on this planet deserves to live!!! Thank you to all of you here in mentoring for free for believing in me!!  


P.S If you are ready for your call to action then please let me know by connecting with me On Facebook I am Also including Links to Our Free Ebook Success in 10 steps as well as our personal development system the 30 day mental Cleanse!!!! 

www.cpeeters,successin10steps.com---Link to our free ebook success in 10 steps..
www.30daymentalcleanse.info----Link to our 30 day mental cleanse..which will change Your Life!!
https://www.facebook.com/damian.c.peters---Connect with me on Facebook


your friend and fellow leader
Chris peeters

No comments:

Post a Comment