Tuesday, July 15, 2014

My personal lesson plan for Chapter VI of think and Grow rich ~Imagination~

Chapter VI -Imagination- the fifth step towards riches, The creative imagination is Where all of my ideas of prosperity and Humility come forth and i envision myself In a high sense of understanding and i Feel a strong connection with this mastermind group, Each of us is indeed connected to each others thoughts through the ether of Infinite intelligence... We then draw upon each others ideas and Strategy's through connecting on our live training calls each and every week!  I know that my journey has only begun, and with 3 years into this wonderful group of people i am proud of who i am becoming and i feel Genuine gratitude for everyone here because you are like family to me.

I use my creative imagination when i do my self talk, and also when i get ebook downloads, And when i speak and connect with people i use my creative imagination to open myself to really feeling and listening to people. I  learn more about them and i FEEL them...their words and emotions are translated to me through their imaginations as well because their emotions and thoughts are picked up from the ether and i then am able to empathize with them and understand them... It is so vital that we use our imaginations constantly because if we neglect them we will then stagnate and growth cannot continue!!!  i would like to thank each and everyone of you!!!

Chris peeters 
Brandon Manitoba

No comments:

Post a Comment