Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Lesson plan for Chapter VI -Imagination-

Tom Big Al Schrieter, My Mom and Me.

I had the most amazing beginning to my week that ive had all year! On october 20th/2014 Myself, Roger, My mom and our friend derek traveled to Winnipeg Manitoba to See the MLM legend Mr Tom Big Al Schrieter! It was a seminar on the Skills needed to Close people and It really opened my eyes to many many things about people and the sub-concious mind and how Decisions are made... WOW! i had so many "AHH HAH" moments seeing tom again!

He instantly recognized me and Roger and welcomed us back! He said hello to my mom and our friend Derek. This experience was Just like being Next to Mr micheal Dlouhy himself because i felt like Micheal Shouldve been sitting right there beside me! My Creative Imagination Now has More tools to use For my Network marketing business ventures! I am practicing the Skills Im learning through BIG AL and Mentoring for free Daily even in my normal conversations with people! 

Napoleon Hill Discusses The Importance of exercising the creative Imagination Through Habits and practice, Well I Relate this back to Our Positive Self talk, being on the calls, Speaking up on the calls And Getting over our fears of rejection When we talk to people, If we know HOW to speak to the sub concious Mind Directly Which in turn is responsible for decisions then we Wont Get rejected! 

We are in the DECISION making Business, NOT the Skin care, Legal Shield, Nutrition, Etc etc Business.. Our companies do all of this for us! IT is OUR job as distributors to Get our prospects to make a decision, Nothing more! As we grow and Learn Skills, Our creative imagination Becomes Stronger and When we exercise a muscle it gets stronger and Responds As second Nature! It then becomes apparent That the creative faculty of our mind has to be used and Worked Just like We would a new exercise Routine to a group of muscles In our body so that it no longer becomes "difficult"  After seeing BIG AL and hearing His Experience in network marketing I am now more than ever before ON FIRE! my desire for success is WHITE HOT and NOTHING will take me out of this mastermind, Or My business!!!

Thank you to you all! 
Love and Appreciation
Chris Peeters


No comments:

Post a Comment