Friday, December 5, 2014

Are you about to be fired?‏







What if you worked in the corporate world, and you noticed a lot of people you used to work with got "downsized" out of the company? The might make you a little nervous. Might make you look for Plan B.
I know that when i Lost my Job I was seriously looking for my calling in Life and I have found it with network marketing, The truth is you have to WANT to help people, You have to build relationships and have NO AGENDA to be successful in this business. M-L-M is NOT a sales business , it is a teaching, mentoring, community based Business. I will go on to say that you better have peoples best interests at heart and you damn well better be Genuine about Building relationships, there is NO get rich quick in This industry so you might as well stop listening to all the psychobabble! 
Even after Walter & Julie Reade got involved in M-L-M, they had years of failure. Then they managed to turn it all around with the Mentoring For Free system.
Read their story here:
If you want to learn more about some of Success In Ten Steps' One-Two Punch, then give me a call at 204-574-6567 or hit reply right now and send me your name, phone number, and the best time to call.
To Your Success,
chris peeters
204-574-6567
PS: . Remember, there are only two things in life ñ reasons and results. The first one doesn't count. Results and actions are what determine your success, Not excuses!!!! 
If you haven't yet downloaded the ebook, here is the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment