Wednesday, December 10, 2014

My lesson plan for Chapter 13 of Think and Grow Rich -The Brain-




The brain, A broadcasting and Receiving Station for the Vibration of thought, The 12th step toward riches. Wow, think about that for a second, The brain A broadcasting and receiving station for the vibration of thought, that is beyond incredible isnt it? I Am having the time of my life attracting and sponsoring leaders and Loyal customers into my business easily and consistently through persistence, education and teamwork! I GET FIRED UP saying my self talk at least 400 times a day! 

3 years ago I joined this incredible Journey with all of you, The growth and the friendships i have made here will last a lifetime, Knowing all of you and your journeys has inspired me and will continue to inspire me! Micheal Dlouhy says "if you wanna make more you have to become more, you need to be the person people want to be in business with!" Ummm DUH! it makes SO much sense, I am experiencing Clarity! I am Experiencing higher levels of awareness, My belief thermostat has been Raised, My Radial Antenna Is on fire! 

I can feel change growing within me! The more i Harmonize and Do my self talk, my blogging, Working facebook, Google + Etc etc The more inspired to take ACTION I BECOME! Napoleon Hill met and masterminded with 500 of the most successful men in history to FIGURE OUT THE PRINCIPLES OF SUCCESS!  This is NOT just a coincidence that I have found this path, I have awakened My giant within and I WILL NEVER give up until I AM where i WANT to be in my life! 

Chris Peeters
Brandon Manitoba Canada

2 comments:

  1. Great post I love Think and Grow Rich and the principles to create success and abundance :)

    ReplyDelete